to buy food
purchase prepared food to be eaten at home
- Is it you who'll buy the food?
- She went out to buy some food.
- There was no place to buy food.
- All humans buy food at the mart.
- Tom has to buy some food.
- Most of the food we buy in supermarkets is overpackaged.
- Tom didn't need to buy so much food.
- Students have not cheap places where to buy food.
- Go to the store and buy us some food.
- Some people could not buy food or other necessities.
- They were so poor that they had little money to buy food with.
- You bought the food, so if I buy the wine that will even things up.
- I can barely afford to buy enough food to feed my family.
- He had no money and so could not buy any food.
- Grandma went to the market to buy food for the family.