- a person who is a member of the cabinet
- the job of a senior minister who is a member of the cabinet
- The prime minister appoints the members of his cabinet.
- The minister was obliged to resign from the Cabinet.
- The prime minister appointed them to key Cabinet posts.
- The Prime Minister was obliged to resign from the Cabinet.
- The cabinet minister ended up submitting his resignation.
- The Prime Minister was unable to form a Cabinet.
- The cabinet minister wound up submitting his resignation.
- The Abe Cabinet is the Cabinet inaugurated on September 26, 2006 by Shinzo Abe, who was appointed as Japan's 90th Prime Minister.
- The Minister stated that Poland was committed to relaunching the privatisation process of Gdynia Shipyard by way of an open and transparent procedure to be completed by June 2007. Poland confirmed this statement by letter of 27 December 2006, registered on 4 January 2007, referring to the Cabinet decision of 19 December 2006 to endorse a document entitled ‘The state of the shipbuilding industry’.