- a nautical unit of depth
- Total length of cable per test
- Length of each coupling cable: … m
- A cable, approximately 250 cm in length, of a kind used solely with a video game machine of heading 9504.
- An article made of plastics (a so-called ‘cable seal’)  with overall dimensions of approximately 1 cm (diameter) × 0,8 cm (length).
- For each test, the anchor being tested shall be towed with a steel wire cable whose length between the points of connection on the anchor and on the towing craft or device is 10 times the height of the connection point on the craft above the anchorage ground.