- fire delivered on a specific target in response to a request from the supported unit
- Call the fire department!
- Please call the fire department.
- In case of fire call 119.
- In case of fire, call 119.
- We tried to put out the fire but we were unsuccessful. We had to call the fire brigade.
- The fire brigade was on the scene within five minutes of receiving the call.
- That way if there are any fire drills in the morning I can deal with before the call.
- .2 general instructions on fire-fighting activities and fire-fighting procedures including procedures for notification of a fire and use of manually operated call points;
- .1 Any required fixed fire detection and fire alarm system with manually operated call points shall be capable of immediate operation at all times.
- .4.2 Manually operated call points complying with the Fire Safety Systems Code shall be installed throughout the accommodation spaces, service spaces and control stations.
- The activation of any detector or manually operated call point shall initiate a visual and audible fire signal at the control panel and indicating units.
- .3 Training manuals A training manual shall be provided in each crew mess room and recreation room or in each crew cabin. The training manual shall be written in the working language of the ship. The training manual, which may comprise several volumes, shall contain the instructions and the information required in this paragraph in easily understood terms and illustrated wherever possible. Any part of such information may be provided in the form of audio-visual aides in lieu of the manual. The training manual shall explain the following in detail: .1 general fire safety practice and precautions related to the dangers of smoking, electrical hazards, flammable liquids and similar common shipboard hazards; .2 general instructions on fire-fighting activities and fire-fighting procedures including procedures for notification of a fire and use of manually operated call points; .3 meanings of ship’s alarms; .4 operation and use of fire-fighting systems and appliances; .5 operation and use of fire doors; .6 operation and use of fire and smoke dampers; and .7 escape systems and appliances. .4 Fire control plans Fire control plans have to comply with the requirements of Regulation II-2/A/13. 16. Operations NEW CLASS B, C, D AND EXISTING CLASS B SHIPS: