- identificatie v.e. boek met een nummer
- a mark consisting of characters written on a book; used to indicate shelf location
- Call this number.
- Call me at this number.
- Please call me at this number.
- What number should I call in case of an emergency?
- I want to call him. Do you have his number?
- Could you tell me how to call this number?
- Not knowing her telephone number, I couldn't call her.
- If he knew her phone number, he could call her.
- Ask Tom to call me. He has my number.
- I'd like to make a call to Tokyo, Japan. The number is 3202-5625.
- I want to make a local call, number 20-36-48.
- Refer to the serial number whenever you call for technical assistance.
- I'll leave my number in case you want to call me.
- Why don't you give me your number and I'll call you?
- Operator, I'd like to place a call to Winnipeg, Canada, but I can't quite remember the number.