- Hours lost on the ground cancel out the advantage of speed in the air.
- The ECB’s decision to cancel shall respect the general principles set out in Article 3.
- To cancel out random price fluctuations, a six-month average of the latest tradable future contracts is used.
- The responsible authorising officer may furthermore cancel or adjust an established amount receivable, in accordance with the conditions set out in the implementing rules.’;
- If the beneficiary does not give a satisfactory answer, the Commission may cancel the remaining financial support and demand the repayment of sums already paid out.
- On 1 May 2008, each registry administrator shall cancel and, if instructed to do so by the competent authority, replace allowances held in his registry in accordance with the allowance cancellation and replacement process set out in Annex IX by:
- The registry administrator shall carry out any request from an account holder pursuant to Article 12(4) of Directive 2003/87/EC to voluntarily cancel allowances or Kyoto units held in any of his holding accounts.
- However, the training for Ramp Agents I, who — in the absence of aid — would replace the better-trained agents, also includes specific measures costing EUR […], so that the two amounts cancel each other out.
- The additional training includes, to a large extent, general measures; only the training for Ramp Agents II includes specific measures costing EUR […]. However, the training for Ramp Agents I, who — in the absence of aid — would replace the better-trained agents, also includes specific measures costing EUR […], so that the two amounts cancel each other out.
- For the flight of 16 September 2001, the late return of the abovementioned aircraft did not allow enough time for carrying out the technical checks and acquiring the landing slots for the new flight to Canada, which led OA to cancel the flight.
- On 30 June 2009 and on 30 June of each year thereafter, the registry administrator shall cancel allowances surrendered for the 2008-2012 period and each subsequent five year period, in accordance with the retirement (2008-2012 onwards) process set out in Annex IX, by:
- Finally, on the most rigorous assumption, the capital cost would need to be 13,27 % to achieve the equilibrium NPV (stress test), that is to say the point where the forecast outgoing and incoming payments cancel each other out, or in other words the limit of profitability of the investment.
- On 1 May in 2013 and on 1 May in the first year of each subsequent five year period, each registry administrator shall cancel and replace allowances held in its registry in accordance with the allowance cancellation and replacement process set out in Annex IX by:
- The purpose of these rules is to promote cooperation and coordination between the Parties in the application of their competition laws in order to ensure that restrictions on competition do not block or cancel out the benefits which should be ensured following the progressive liberalisation of trade between the European Community and Morocco.
- Furthermore, even for the active substances for which a decision on their inclusion in the positive list set out in Directive 98/8/EC has been adopted by 14 May 2010, a sufficient time period is necessary for Member States to transpose the relevant acts and to grant, cancel or modify authorisations for the relevant products, in order to comply with the harmonised provisions of Directive 98/8/EC.