- geld in aandelen
- the maximum number of shares authorized under the terms of a corporation's articles of incorporation
- the book value of the outstanding shares of a corporation
- All capital sources - common stock, preferred stock, bonds and other long-term debt - are included in the WACC calculation.
- the amounts paid by the mutual fund from its capital stock as financial compensation to farmers.
- The conversion of the credit facility of EUR 15 million into capital stock,
- In 1999, it decided to list a part of the capital on the Athens Stock Exchange.
- Capital is either raised on the stock exchange or alternatively funded internally within the company.
- Any initial capital stock shall not be contributed by public funds.
- Currently, IFP therefore holds 100 % of the capital stock of Axens.
- “private equity” means private (as opposed to public) equity investment in companies not listed on a stock-market, including venture capital, replacement capital and buy-outs;
- The shareholders’ responsibility for the company’s obligations does not normally go beyond the latter’s capital stock and therefore does not affect the individual capital of the various shareholders.
- reduction of capital costs and charges due to economies of scale and better utilisation of rolling stock,
- According to the studies, Wfa's capital can best be compared to profit participating certificates, perpetual preferred stock and dormant holdings.
- TB is a joint stock company which in 2004 had own capital of around PLN 20 million (EUR 5 million).
- The conversion of the capitalised interest on the payment extension and on the credit facility into capital stock.
- The conversion of debts of EUR 63 million for which a payment extension had been granted into capital stock,
- Stock exchange JSC: Conditions of minimum capital (BGN 100000.); not less than 2/3 of the capital distributed among financial institutions (insurance companies, financial houses, investment intermediaries); a 5 % ceiling of the capital of the Stock Exchange for direct or indirect participation by a shareholder.