- This is a rental car.
- Carole is driving a rental car.
- Where's the office for Ace rental car?
- How much more does it cost to return the rental car to another location?
- Hertz and Avis are head to head competitors in the car rental business.
- car rental,
- boat rental, car share,
- This conclusion also applies to other TSPs, such as rental car companies and hotel chains.
- For rental car companies and hotels the distribution of travel content by means of GDS represents a relatively small part of their bookings.
- Although it would appear from the market investigation that the contracts between GDSs and rental car companies and hotels seem less complex in structure, they would still not provide the level of transparency which would make coordination feasible.
- In previous cases, the Commission has defined a GDS as a tool provided to travel agencies (TAs) in order to allow them to obtain information and make reservations related to travel service providers (TSPs), i.e. airlines, hotels and rental car firms, who in turn supply the GDS with data on the products they provide.
- The services covered are also services provided both to businesses and to consumers, such as legal or fiscal advice; real estate services such as estate agencies; construction, including the services of architects; distributive trades; the organisation of trade fairs; car rental; and travel agencies.