- klein huis gebouwd met spelkaarten
- an unstable construction with playing cards
- For MFI interest rates on new business, extended credit card debt, revolving loans and overdrafts, loans to households for consumption, for house purchases and for other purposes cover all loans granted to households by resident credit and other institutions.
- For the purpose of MFI interest rate statistics, new loans to households for house purchases, i.e. indicators 16 to 19, 31 and 58 to 61 in Appendix 2, are defined as credit other than revolving loans and overdrafts or credit card debt, extended for the purpose of investing in housing, including building, garages and home improvements (refurbishment).
- For MFI interest rates on outstanding amounts, loans for consumption, loans to households for house purchases and other loans to households for other purposes together cover all loans granted to households by resident credit and other institutions, including revolving loans and overdrafts and (convenience and extended) credit card debt.
- Loans to households for house purchases in Appendix 1 referring to outstanding amounts have the same meaning as defined in Part 2 of Annex II to Regulation (EC) No 25/2009 (ECB/2008/32) and cover revolving loans and overdrafts and credit card debt.