- a detailed analysis of a person or group from a social or psychological or medical point of view
- a careful study of some social unit (as a corporation or division within a corporation) that attempts to determine what factors led to its success or failure
- In any case you have to study hard.
- Some Japanese college students, as is often the case with them, don't study very much.
- The Warwick University submission reported of a case study, in which a West Midlands SME received equity financing from Australia.
- in the second case, the study concentrates on population dynamics (expansion or regression) on a smaller area.
- This is not mentioned in the […] study, but it is relevant to an assessment of the case.
- The assessment shall be done on a case-by-case basis; for a 28-day study the guidance values below is increased by a factor of three.
- However, in the case of a field study an animal may be killed by a competent person outside of an establishment.
- If the Parties disagree regarding the results of their investigations, the case shall be forwarded to the Committee, which may decide to have an expert study carried out.
- In view of the fact that, in the present case, the investor is the State, the study of domestic law also included administrative law.
- Member States shall take a 10 % extra number of samples, to be analyzed in case some samples would be excluded from the study for various reasons.
- In the specific case of Ampelomyces quisqualis the Committee was unable to comment on the necessity of repeated dosing due to absence of a satisfactory pulmonary study.
- Bulgaria and Romania shall take a 10 % extra number of samples, to be analyzed in case some samples excluded from the study for various reasons.
- The AVL study, which was commissioned by IBIDEN HU for the present case, argues that both DOC and DPF belong to the same relevant product market, however, the data and analysis presented in the AVL study do not confirm this argument, i.e. various elements/information in the study indicate the absence of substitutability, and not the opposite.
- The supplement to the Ernst&Young study assessed these two scenarios. The Commission has critically assessed the Ernst&Young study to determine whether its findings withstand scrutiny and demonstrate that, by agreeing to the settlement, the IDA behaved like a private creditor in a comparable situation, relying on the case-law quoted in points 188 and 189.
- In the case of pharmacologically active substances or veterinary medicinal products intended for use in food-producing animals, the study of the effects on reproduction shall be performed in the form of a multi-generation reproduction study, designed to detect any effect on mammalian reproduction.