- telmachine met geldlade
- a cashbox with an adding machine to register transactions; used in shops to add up the bill
- The salesgirl couldn't open the cash register.
- Look and see how much the cash register rings up.
- The employee stole money from the cash register.
- Tom caught Mary stealing money from the cash register.
- Tom found out Mary was stealing from the cash register.
- Tom caught Mary stealing his money from the cash register.
- There's a long line at every cash register.
- Hunger compelled the boy to steal money from the cash register.
- "Well," said the shopkeeper, motioning for Dima to follow her to the cash register. "That'll be 3,000,000.99, then."
- Cash register ribbons
- ‘Where applicable, it shall disclose the preparation of the report on the consideration other than in cash referred to in Article 27(2) of Directive 77/91/EEC for recipient companies and the register where that report must be lodged.’;
- Repo transactions in foreign currency-denominated securities result in increases in the total amount of the reserve assets of the cash-borrowing NCB owing to the fact that the repoed securities still remain on the balance sheet; in the case of reverse repos, the cash-lending monetary authority does not register any variation in the total amount of reserve assets if the non-resident counterpart is another monetary authority or financial institution, owing to the fact that the claim on the cash borrower is then regarded as a reserve asset.