change by catalysis or cause to catalyze
- In particular, they should be used for providing appropriate and innovative means of financing to catalyse investment in energy efficiency measures.
- High-throughput research: to catalyse progress in fundamental genomics (genome and post-genome) and biomedical research by enhancing data generation, standardisation, acquisition and analysis.
- ‘bottom-up’ calls to catalyse the mutual coordination and the pooling of resources among infrastructures operators with the aim of fostering a culture of cooperation between them.
- High-throughput research: to catalyse progress in developing new research tools for modern biology including fundamental genomics that will enhance significantly data generation and improve data and specimen (bio-banks) standardisation, acquisition and analysis.
- In view of the importance of providing appropriate financing and other instruments to catalyse the energy performance of buildings and the transition to nearly zero-energy buildings, Member States shall take appropriate steps to consider the most relevant such instruments in the light of national circumstances.
- ‘bottom-up’ calls to catalyse the mutual coordination and the pooling of resources among infrastructures operators with the aim of fostering a culture of cooperation between them. Such activities should also aim at structuring better, on a European scale, the way research infrastructures operate and the way they can be accessed by potential users, at fostering their joint development in terms of capacity and performance and at promoting their coherent and cross-disciplinary use,