- the act of ceding
- Deposits with ceding enterprises
- Deposits with ceding enterprises Annex
- 36 14 0 Deposits with ceding enterprises
- + Deposits with ceding enterprises 36 14 0)
- The breakdown considers the geographical allocation of the ceding insurer.
- the kinds of reinsurance arrangements which the reinsurance undertaking proposes to make with ceding undertakings;
- Deposits with ceding enterprises are used in the calculation of the variable Total of investments (36 10 0).
- 36 14 0 Name Deposits with ceding enterprises Annex V Definition: Article 14 of Council Directive 91/674/EEC. Note:
- For subsector A.2 (reinsurance and retrocession): ceding in reinsurance on international market can be made only if the reinsured risk cannot be placed on domestic market.
- to avoid ceding business activities from tonnage tax companies to non-tonnage tax companies and ultimately to ship operators from third countries or being expelled from the Irish tonnage tax regime for breaching the limit.
- This variable is the sum of Land and buildings (36 11 0), Investments in affiliated enterprises and participating interests (36 12 0), Other financial investments (36 13 0) and Deposits with ceding enterprises (36 14 0).
- However, Member States may not adopt provisions requiring the prior approval or systematic notification of general and special policy conditions, scales of premiums and forms and other printed documents which a reinsurance undertaking intends to use in its dealings with ceding or retroceding undertakings.
- Definition: Article 45 and the following of Council Directive 91/674/EEC (according to these articles the purchase price principle and the current value principle can be used for the valuation of the investments). Note: This data has only to be delivered if variable 36 13 0 shows other financial investments according to their book values. Code 36 14 0 Name Deposits with ceding enterprises Annex V Definition: Article 14 of Council Directive 91/674/EEC. Note: