a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- Telephone sets (excluding line telephone sets with cordless handsets and telephones for cellular networks or for other wireless networks); videophones
- Telephone sets, including telephones for cellular networks or for other wireless networks
- Also included are cellular telephone services, Internet backbone services and online access services, including provision of access to the Internet.
- The apparatus is therefore to be classified under subheading 85171200 as a telephone for cellular networks according to the component that performs the apparatus’ principal function.
- Telephone sets, including telephones for cellular networks or for other wireless networks; other apparatus for the transmission or reception of voice, images or other data, including apparatus for communication in a wired or wireless network (such as a local or wide area network), other than transmission or reception apparatus of heading 8443, 8525, 8527 or 8528