- (physics) a dynamical system that is extremely sensitive to its initial conditions
- (Greek mythology) the most ancient of gods; the personification of the infinity of space preceding creation of the universe
- Long live the chaos!
- The accident cause traffic chaos.
- Oh my god, it's complete chaos!
- But my mind is still in chaos.
- The coming of chaos is inevitable.
- The street was in utter chaos.
- Cosmos is the antithesis of chaos.
- The entire theater turned to chaos when somebody cried "Fire!".
- The winter chaos is driving me crazy, but soon the holidays will come.
- If I wasn't here, this office would be in chaos in three days.
- There will be chaos unless we all adhere to the rules.
- It began to dawn on me that, to oppose political and social chaos, cultured means would be ineffective.
- SNAFU is an acronym expressing the enlisted man's resigned acceptance of chaos. Situation Normal: All Fucked Up.
- Whole systems have sunk into chaos or revolution, because greedy politicians were mired in corruption and blackmail with their people suffering the while.
- Without the United States, the world will end. It will be invaded by little green men who would spread terror and chaos, and it will be the end of civilization. Was there any civilization before the birth of the United States? Of course no.