- fraught with great emotion
"an atmosphere charged with excitement"
"an emotionally charged speech"
- of a particle or body or system; having a net amount of positive or negative electric charge
"a charged battery"
- capable of producing violent emotion or arousing controversy
"the highly charged issue of abortion"
- supplied with carbon dioxide
- This battery is charged.
- My card is charged.
- Has Tom been charged?
- He was charged with conspiracy.
- He charged me with dishonesty.
- Tom was charged with murder.
- She charged me with dishonesty.
- He was charged with speeding.
- You charged me too much.
- The cavalry charged the enemy.
- The man charged me with being irresponsible.
- The battery has to be charged.
- He was charged with assault and battery.
- The police charged Sachiyo with the murder.
- The audience is really charged up.