- chemisch; scheikundig
- relating to or used in chemistry
- of or made from or using substances produced by or used in reactions involving atomic or molecular changes
- material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in atoms or molecules
- Chemical symbols are used to identify chemical elements.
- Don't swallow these chemical products.
- 'Radioactivity' is a chemical term.
- Magnesium is a chemical element.
- The chemical symbol H expresses hydrogen.
- The plants manufacture complex chemical compounds.
- It is cheaper than chemical fertilizers.
- Petrochemicals are chemical products derived from petroleum.
- How many chemical elements compose water?
- This chemical will prevent germs from breeding.
- Pungent fumes arose from the chemical mixture.
- Don't expose this chemical to direct sunlight.
- The chemical formula for water is H-O-H.
- Chemical products account for approximately two-thirds of our exports.
- Heating water does not change its chemical composition.