- the act of evading by going around
- Circumvention clause
- Background for circumvention
- Nature of the circumvention practice
- Existence of circumvention during the RIP
- The circumvention takes place outside the Community.
- Circumvention/absorption practices in the past
- CIRCUMVENTION OF THE ANTI-CIRCUMVENTION MEASURES AND LASTING NATURE LASTING NATURE
- Violation of an undertaking and circumvention of the measures
- Risk of circumvention of the obligation to reimburse incompatible aid
- It also does not contain a specific anti-circumvention clause.
- In these cases, there is an additional risk of circumvention.
- Even though the Subsidies Agreement does not contain provisions concerning circumvention of countervailing measures, the possibility of such circumvention exists, in terms similar, albeit not identical, to the circumvention of anti-dumping measures.
- Regarding the claims made by Baoding Lizhong, the risk of circumvention has been re-examined. Indeed, the State interference is not such as to permit circumvention.
- It is therefore concluded that this is not a practice constituting circumvention.