- Those people appreciate clarity.
- Clarity comes first.
- I was astonished by the clarity of the picture.
- This recording is distinguished by a successful synthesis of structural clarity and a manner of music-making based on the affects intrinsic to the music.
- accessibility and clarity;
- Accessibility and clarity
- clarity: clear and bright,
- ACCESSIBILITY AND CLARITY
- Diagrams often provide additional clarity.
- accessibility and clarity of the information,
- In the interests of clarity, that Decision should be recast.
- It should be recast in the interests of clarity.
- For the sake of clarity, it should be replaced.
- This error should be corrected for reason of clarity.