any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects; some are domestic pests
- There's a cockroach in the bathroom.
- Would you ever eat a cockroach?
- That really fierce cockroach uglifies the so-called robot.
- She looks satisfied when she catches a cockroach.
- What brought a cockroach to a meeting room?
- It's the first time I squash a cockroach.
- What would a cockroach do in a meeting room?
- I have found a dead cockroach in the meeting room.
- It's exciting to watch her run after a cockroach.
- That was the tiniest cockroach I've ever seen in my life.
- In a court of fowls, the cockroach never wins his case.
- Life is like a cockroach. It'll fall on your head while you're brushing your teeth.
- I bet my friend $100 that he wouldn't eat a live cockroach. I lost!
- Crawl forward is done much more agilely - scuttle like a cockroach!
- It's the first time I scream in presence of the manager. I saw a big cockroach on the table!