- set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government
- forming a whole or aggregate
- Collective responsibility means irresponsibility.
- Collective interests must be protected.
- Rephrasing is a collective art at Tatoeba.
- Collective rules are not set straightaway but progressively win recognition.
- And when innocents in Bosnia and Darfur are slaughtered, that is a stain on our collective conscience.
- Patriotism, often a thinly veiled form of collective self-worship, celebrates our goodness, our ideals, our mercy and bemoans the perfidiousness of those who hate us.
- Many people easily understand the injustice of the current language situation in the world where English dominates. But they also see the collective advantages, as for example a relatively good and direct communication between intellectuals and leaders of different languages through the English language, and the personal advantages as their own knowledge of the English language. About a neutral language such as Esperanto, one does not know much and does not seek information.
- Collective controls;
- collective actions;
- Collective actions
- collective controls;
- Single and collective use.
- COMMUNITY COLLECTIVE MARKS
- collective versus individual interest,
- Property Collective investment undertakings