contract between labor and management governing wages and benefits and working conditions
- Cost of social plan under a collective agreement
- family allowances paid by the employer under a collective agreement,
- Cost of social plan not covered by a collective agreement
- If no collective agreement exists, this should also be indicated.
- reference to the collective bargaining agreement, if applicable; and
- the portions of the collective bargaining agreement that are subject to a port State inspection.
- Where a collective bargaining agreement forms all or part of a seafarers’ employment agreement, a copy of that agreement shall be available on board.
- ‘reciprocal representation agreement’ means any bilateral agreement between collective rights managers whereby one collective rights manager grants to the other the right to represent its repertoire in the territory of the other.
- exceptional payments to employees who leave the enterprise, if those payments are not linked to a collective agreement,
- In May 2005, OTE also concluded a collateral collective employment agreement with the trade union whereby any new recruits would no longer benefit from the permanent status.
- The scheme is applicable to transactions involving a transfer of employees approved by means of a collective agreement concluded with the Ministry of Labour by 30 April 2003.
- As regards, in particular, social liabilities, the French authorities value the cost of the social plan under collective agreement at EUR […] million.
- Where the language of the seafarers’ employment agreement and any applicable collective bargaining agreement is not in English, the following shall also be available in English (except for ships engaged only in domestic voyages):
- where a right-holder has transferred the management of an online right to another collective rights manager, without prejudice to other forms of cooperation among rights managers, all collective rights managers concerned should ensure that those online rights are withdrawn from any existing reciprocal representation agreement concluded amongst them.
- The scheme is applicable to transactions involving a transfer of employees approved by means of a collective agreement concluded with the Ministry of Labour by 30 April 2003. The budget for the year 2003 amounted to EUR 9,5 million.