- He's contemplating the complexity of contemporary life.
- This adds a new dimension of complexity to the problem.
- We have to try to reduce its complexity.
- It cannot plausibly be argued that behaviour of such complexity derives entirely from instinct.
- Other factors of importance, which make litigation of large corporations more difficult, are the size and complexity of their activities.
- However, I recommend that you take the JR Narita Express (a train leaves every 30-60 minutes from the airport), to avoid the complexity of changing trains.
- complexity of the change;
- Complexity of the undertaking
- Technical complexity of the project
- Stocking density and environmental complexity
- The degree of complexity was different,
- This complexity can increase system administration overhead.
- the complexity of the marketing channels followed by the eggs,
- the degree of novelty and complexity of the instrument,