- Uyghurs comprise the majority in Kashgar.
- How many days comprise a leap year?
- Though very outspoken, purists do not comprise the majority on Tatoeba.
- It is beyond the scope of the present work to describe all the components that comprise Emmet's architectural style.
- Seven thousand languages are spoken all over the world, and taken together, they comprise the largest collection of human knowledge that has ever existed.
- They shall comprise:
- The Network shall comprise:
- A zone may comprise:
- Recurrent checking shall comprise:
- This description may comprise:
- New agreements comprise:
- Public contracts comprise:
- The Agency shall comprise:
- Public contracts shall comprise:
- Those contracts comprise: