a system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage
- The computer system shuts down automatically at 8pm.
- The company has purchased a new computer system.
- I use Windows for Workgroups 3.11 on my computer as an operating system.
- Because the personal computer here cannot change the system, nothing can be done.
- Your task will be to train the employees on the new computer system.
- This computer network is, as it were, the nervous system of the company.
- Since the computer here can't change the system, I can't do anything.
- Initially we had some problems with our computer system, but they've been sorted out now.
- They developed a special computer system and fixed it to his wheelchair.
- Computer system
- Computer control system
- CBP computer system security
- Computer system for data exchange
- Computer reservation system (CRS) services
- trusted computer system evaluation criteria