a learning process in which an organism's behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
- This room has air conditioning.
- This car has no air conditioning.
- None of these offices have air-conditioning.
- Does the room have air conditioning?
- Our car is equipped with air conditioning.
- Would you put on the air conditioning?
- Our office is very comfortable with air conditioning.
- I hope that your classroom had air conditioning.
- I can't survive without air conditioning in the summer.
- I'm accustomed to sleeping in a room without air conditioning.
- The air-conditioning in the library is too strong.
- As I'm sensitive to heat, I can't live comfortably without air-conditioning in summer.
- The coffee shop is closed while the air conditioning is under repair.
- It means a huge increase in the use of air conditioning which uses energy, which costs money and creates pollution.
- We talked over Jack's plan to put in air conditioning, but could not come to a decision.