- I must confer with my colleagues on the matter.
- Minds that have nothing to confer find little to perceive.
- Whenever I'm in trouble, I confer with him.
- You should confer with your attorney on this matter.
- Your Honor, this is an unexpected development. I need time to confer with my client.
- If you have some troubles, I recommend you confer with him.
- Interestingly, Hogwarts Quidditch players are allowed to use whatever broomsticks they like or their sponsors can afford, despite the fact that more expensive brooms often confer great (and arguably unfair) advantages in speed and manoeuvrability.
- Second, the measure must confer an advantage on its recipient.
- Therefore it does not confer any economic advantage.
- These grants therefore confer an advantage on the LNE.
- The advances in question therefore confer an advantage on AFR.
- The grants confer a benefit on the companies receiving them.
- The incentives confer a benefit on the companies receiving them.
- Second, it must confer an advantage on the recipient.
- They thus confer an advantage on Alstom through state resources.