a room in which a conference can be held
- Tom wants you in the conference room.
- We are decorating the conference room.
- There is a conference going on in the next room.
- The club members gathered in the conference room.
- I want everyone in the conference room tomorrow morning by 8:00.
- Please attend the conference room on meeting and the 2nd floor of 2.3:00PM.
- Tom and Mary sat next to each other at the table in the conference room.
- Please attend the meeting in the second floor conference room at 2:30 PM.
- Make ten copies of that document and bring it to conference room number 1.
- The room was jam-packed with reporters waiting for the press conference to begin.
- I'd like to hold a staff meeting first thing tomorrow afternoon, so could you reserve the conference room?
- Please let me know immediately if you would like to set up an area of the conference room for your products.
- Conference-room furniture
- With the exception of the four Members appointed by the Conference of Presidents, only those officials who, by virtue of their duties or in accordance with operational requirements, have been cleared and authorised to enter it subject to the ‘need-to-know’ principle shall have access to the meeting room.