- make radioactive by adding radioactive material
"Don't drink the water--it's contaminated"
- However, some pesticides degrade slowly and still contaminate the environment.
- other materials which may contaminate the articles mentioned above.
- The sampling apparatus must be made of materials which cannot contaminate the products to be sampled.
- other materials that may contaminate the products mentioned in (i) and (ii);
- The Control-Command equipment shall not contain substances which may during their normal use abnormally contaminate the environment.
- the control-command equipment shall not contain substances which may during their normal use abnormally contaminate the environment,
- PAH can contaminate foods during heating and drying processes that allow combustion products to come into direct contact.
- PAH can contaminate foods during smoking processes and heating and drying processes that allow combustion products to come into direct contact with food.
- The sampling apparatus must be made of materials which cannot contaminate the products to be sampled. Such apparatus may be officially approved by the Member States.
- Steam used directly in contact with food is not to contain any substance that presents a hazard to health or is likely to contaminate the food.
- Wearing disposable gloves, the chicken shall be removed from its sample bag, taking care not to contaminate the outer surface of the chicken.
- Member States shall ensure that imported products of aquaculture origin intended for human consumption do not contaminate any natural waters within their territory.
- However, this prohibition does not necessarily guarantee that products are free from such pesticides, since some pesticides contaminate the environment and their residues may be found in the products concerned.
- Ice which comes into contact with food or which may contaminate food is to be made from potable water or, when used to chill whole fishery products, clean water.
- Ornamental fish imported under this Decision shall not be released into fish farms, or other premises from which they could escape into, or otherwise contaminate, natural waters in the Community.