satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
"a contented smile"
- We're contented.
- I'm contented.
- Tom is contented.
- You look contented.
- I contented you, right?
- He is contented with his lot.
- Happy is a man who is contented.
- I am contented with my lot.
- Happy is the man who is contented.
- Despite his riches, he's not contented.
- A contented mind is a perpetual feast.
- Rich as he is, he is not contented.
- For all his riches, he is not quite contented.
- Happy is the man who is contented with his lot.
- For all his wealth, he is not contented.