- a detailed script used in making a film in order to avoid discontinuities from shot to shot
- There were some problems with continuity from the old administration to the new.
- Fans of the original comic had a field day with the myriad continuity issues of the movie adaptation.
- The producers hired a team of writers just to patch up the show's continuity, lest they get letters from...those people.
- Continuity of residence
- How is continuity assessed?
- ‘Continuity Irish Republican Army’ – ‘CIRA’
- *‘Continuity Irish Republican Army’ – ‘CIRA’
- Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)
- ‘Continuity Irish Republican Army’ — ‘CIRA’
- In order to guarantee continuity, specific transitional provisions are required,
- the importance of ensuring continuity of electricity supplies;
- Continuity of supply of material, spare parts and components
- Continuity of supply of materials, spare parts and components
- The continuity of a specific economic operator is not directly linked to the continuity of its nuclear activities.