to contract in
- consent in writing to pay money to a trade union for political use
- It's not in my contract.
- No ambiguities are allowed in a contract.
- I can't translate this contract. It's in Italian.
- The details of the agreement are indicated in the contract.
- The pupils of our eyes contract in sunlight.
- The politician had sticky fingers, and 5% of every contract ended in his pocket.
- In order to avoid misunderstandings, they went through the contract again.
- The details of the agreement are set forth in the contract.
- The contract is in the bag, so let's go out and celebrate.
- In the case of not agreeing to the conditions of the usage consent contract, promptly return the unopened media package to ABC for a full refund.
- When I reached the hall right away the person in charge unrelentingly said things like "This painting is certain to increase in value in the future," and I went and signed the contract.
- The model contract shall in particular:
- The contract ends, however, in 2007.
- In the currency of the sale contract.
- classification of a contract as an insurance contract in accordance with IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts.