- Every man is potentially a corpse.
- A bear will not touch a corpse.
- Digging up a corpse is profanity.
- I can't touch the corpse without gloves.
- Every man is a potential corpse.
- Leaving an unburied corpse behind is profanity.
- There are no signs of trauma on Tom's corpse.
- Hisao's face was as pale as that of a corpse.
- The corpse has a gunshot wound in the chest.
- The exquisite corpse will drink the new wine.
- Seeing all the worms wriggling on the corpse made me squirm all over.
- This thing is not a bear. It is the corpse of a bear.
- No one knows whose corpse that was nor where it came from.
- I will teach you in my verse sounds like corpse, corps, horse and worse.
- Rose, Juniper, Lily, and Camellia were all named after plants, as was Giant Corpse Flower, whose high school experience was far worse than theirs.