one of the twelve cards in a deck bearing a picture of a face
- Code: 02 By credit card 03 Collection by court from claimant's bank account
- Code: 02 By credit card 03 Collection by court from claimant's bank account Code
- Appendix 1 Here you must indicate the details of your credit card or bank account if you choose to pay the court fees by credit card or if you allow the court to collect the fees from your bank account.
- Codes: 01 By bank transfer 02 By credit card 03 Collection by court from claimant's bank account
- If you choose to pay by credit card or to allow the court to collect the fees from your bank account, you should give the necessary credit card/bank account details in Appendix 1 to this form.
- For example, if a credit card number is listed in a PNR, transaction information linked to that account may be sought, pursuant to lawful process, such as a subpoena issued by a grand jury or a court order, or as otherwise authorised by law.
- Union citizens should have the right of residence in the host Member State for a period not exceeding three months without being subject to any conditions or any formalities other than the requirement to hold a valid identity card or passport, without prejudice to a more favourable treatment applicable to job-seekers as recognised by the case-law of the Court of Justice.
- Legitimationskarte ‘G’ (mit türkisem Streifen): Beamte internationaler Organisationen mit Arbeitsvertrag von begrenzter Dauer und Familienmitglieder, die den gleichen Status besitzen/Carte de légitimation ‘G’ (à bande turquoise): fonctionnaires des organisations internationales (contrat de travail ‘court terme’) et membres de famille qui jouissent du même statut/Carta di legittimazione ‘G’ (a banda turchese): funzionari di organizzazioni internazionali con contratto di lavoro a durata determinata e familiari che beneficiano dello stesso statuto (identity card type G (turquoise stripe): officials of international organisations with a fixed-term employment contract and family members having the same status)