- United States writer (1871-1900)
- Will you make me a paper crane?
- She tried to touch the golden crane.
- The crane was standing on one leg.
- A crane raises heavy construction materials.
- She folded colored paper into a paper crane.
- It was the last crane she ever made.
- The crane, unlike the dog, has never dreamed of flying.
- Of course, a license is needed to operate a crane.
- "I can't even make a crane," she said to herself.
- Chizuko said, "A crane is supposed to live for one thousand years."
- As she watched, the birds, especially Chizuko's golden crane, looked alive in a light autumn breeze.
- Teach me how to fold a paper crane. I forgot how to fold it.
- We hired a crane to lift the new air conditioner and place it on the roof.
- On top of the statue, Sadako is holding a golden crane over her head.
- Now she was so weak, but the crane made Sadako feel stronger inside.