a list of acknowledgements of those who contributed to the creation of a film (usually run at the end of the film)
- I don't need any more credits.
- I don't have enough credits to graduate.
- How many credits is this course?
- He credits me with doing things I never thought of.
- How many credits can I get for this course?
- For example, I am in a high-level math class that actually gives me college credits for next year.
- Thanks for understanding the drama of my homeland, which is, like Pablo Neruda would say, a silent Vietnam; there aren't occupation troops, nor powerful planes clouding the clean skies of my land, but we're under financial blockade, but we have no credits, but we can't buy spare parts, but we have no means to buy foods and we need medicines...
- Trade credits
- trade credits (+)
- trade credits (–)
- Duration of credits
- granting financial credits and guarantees;
- DEPB credits are freely transferable.