- However, the purpose of Directive 2003/92/EC was to apply the special scheme also to those cross-border transactions.
- For that purpose, a national payment having the same characteristics as, or very similar characteristics to, the cross-border payment should be identified for each category of cross-border payment transaction.
- Efficient methods of congestion management should be introduced in these guidelines for cross-border electricity interconnection capacities in order to ensure effective access to transmission systems for the purpose of cross-border transactions.
- All national central banks maintain securities accounts with each other for the purpose of the cross-border use of eligible assets.
- eliminating obstacles to cross-border litigation created by disparities in civil law and civil procedures and promoting the necessary compatibility of legislation for that purpose;
- LIST OF NUTS LEVEL 3 REGIONS IN MEMBER STATES ELIGIBLE FOR FINANCING FOR THE PURPOSE OF CROSS-BORDER COOPERATION BETWEEN MEMBER STATES AND IPA BENEFICIARY COUNTRIES
- Provisions restricting the cultivation of GM plants have the purpose of preventing the possible damage which may result should transgenes cross over into conventional crops.
- For the purpose of this Article, only heifers belonging to a meat breed or born of a cross with a meat breed shall be taken into account.
- The transmission system operators shall establish an ITC fund for the purpose of compensating transmission system operators for the costs of hosting cross-border flows of electricity.
- the types of travel document that individuals have used or attempted to use to cross an international border for the purpose of trafficking in persons; and
- ‘interlinking’ shall mean the technical infrastructures, design features and procedures which are put in place within, or constitute adaptations of, each national RTGS system and the ECB payment mechanism for the purpose of processing cross-border payments within TARGET,
- When assessing, for the purpose of complying with paragraph 1, the level of charges for a cross-border payment, a payment service provider shall identify the corresponding national payment.
- The figures provided by the Gordon MacKerron report referred to in footnote 38 cannot be used for the purpose of cross checking this estimate since the report does not indicate the extent to which they include unavoidable costs.
- Its purpose shall be to bring together a variety of operators from one or more sectors for various multi-annual activities, which may be sectoral or cross-sectoral in nature but which must pursue a common objective.
- The purpose of border surveillance is to prevent unauthorised border crossings, to counter cross-border criminality and to apprehend or take other measures against persons who have crossed the border illegally.