a state in which you want to learn more about something
- iets vreemds; zeldzaam voorwerp
something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting
- Their curiosity was aroused.
- Curiosity killed the cat.
- He is all curiosity.
- His story excited everyone's curiosity.
- His curiosity knew no bounds.
- Remember, curiosity killed the cat.
- Curiosity has landed on Mars.
- I opened the box out of curiosity.
- It is important to have intellectual curiosity.
- Curiosity has landed inside the Gale crater.
- His curiosity prompted him to ask questions.
- Everything he sees arouses his curiosity.
- Her story excited curiosity in the children.
- I did it out of curiosity.
- Curiosity got the better of him.