- (medicine) a curving or bending; often abnormal
"curvature of the spine"
- the rate of change (at a point) of the angle between a curve and a tangent to the curve
- Seeing as the curvature is smaller than unity, once the curve leaves the unit circle it will not come back.
- minimum radius of curvature
- Radius of curvature
- Minimum radius of curvature
- minimum radius of curvature (4.2.6),
- combinations of speed, curvature, cant deficiency.
- radius of curvature of stabling tracks quoted in 126.96.36.199.
- Bridge abutments must be 4500 mm from nearest running edge subject to curvature effects.
- On vertical curves, due allowance must be made for the effects of such curvature.
- The radius of curvature shall not be less than 3,2 mm.
- The template shall, if possible, resist double or complex curvature where this could result in wrinkling.
- having a cylindrical curvature, for the manufacture of colour cathode-ray tubes 
- Point 4 at the place where the radius of curvature is smallest on the longest median,
- On horizontal curves, due allowance must be made for curvature and cant effects.
- The corners of the rectangle may be rounded to a radius of curvature not exceeding 250 mm.