electronic transmission of information that has been encoded digitally (as for storage and processing by computers)
- Data communication.
- Data communication
- Onboard data communication interfaces.
- Communication of relevant data
- Trackside data communication Interfaces between:
- Illegal interception of data or communication
- Data link communication for transport type State aircraft
- FORMS FOR THE QUARTERLY COMMUNICATION OF DATA ON SPECIFIC SUPPLYARRANGEMENTS
- data necessary to identify the destination of a communication:
- data necessary to identify the location of mobile communication equipment:
- data necessary to identify the type of communication:
- the relay of data units throughout ground communication paths and mobile data links;
- The description in Chapter 4.2.14 (Networking and communication) presents the communication network to be used for data exchange.
- ensure that it is possible to verify and establish to which bodies personal data may be transmitted using data communication equipment (communication control);
- ensure that it is possible to verify and establish to which bodies personal data may be or have been transmitted using data communication equipment (communication control);