- verklaring van geldelijke schuld
a certificate or voucher acknowledging a debt
the ability of a customer to obtain goods or services before payment, based on the trust that payment will be made in the future
- Debenture loans
- KDB debenture programme
- 37 41 0 Debenture loans
- The Panel summarised the facts concerning the KDB debenture programme in the following terms:
- ‘The board of the Fund may […] accept a debenture in payment of accrued commitments.
- The KEIC export credit guarantee programme and the KDB debenture programme were in effect throughout 2001.
- This coincides with the early period of the KEIC Guarantee and KDB Debenture Programme.
- Hynix itself did not sell any corporate bonds into the commercial market at the time it participated in the KDB debenture programme.
- The KEIC export credit guarantee programme and the KDB debenture programme were in effect throughout 2001. During this period, Hynix was, by all measures, uncreditworthy.
- ‘A period before the principal of a debt security (bond, debenture, note) is scheduled to be repaid’ ( source: BusinessDictionary.com website: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/average-life.html).
- A third programme found to constitute a subsidy by Korea was the KDB debenture programme to which Hynix was admitted on 4 January 2001.
- AFP, 13.12.2003: ‘France Télécom has launched a new stage in its refinancing plan via the bond market with a EUR 3 billion debenture issue ….
- In doing so, it recalled that the KDB debenture programme was itself set up and effectively guaranteed by the GOK .
- The Panel found that the EC reached a reasonable and reasoned conclusion on the basis of the record before it that the KDB debenture programme conferred a benefit on Hynix. In doing so, it recalled that the KDB debenture programme was itself set up and effectively guaranteed by the GOK .
- Article 1.1(a) of the SCM Agreement in determining that the syndicated loan, the KEIC guarantee, the KDB debenture programme and the October 2001 restructuring programme constituted a financial contribution by the Government of Korea (GOK);