- a teacher or teacher's assistant who demonstrates the principles that are being taught
- Italy has explained that the demonstrator served only for the development of the AW149 military helicopter.
- These figures are compatible with the financing of only the initial development of a demonstrator.
- ‘Integrated Technology Demonstrator (ITD)’ means one of the six technological areas to be covered by the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking.
- A Ground Test Vehicle was developed in 2000 and a demonstrator/prototype capable of flying was assembled in 2001.
- It carried out tests and validation activities on a demonstrator, such as: […] (in 1998) and […] (in 1999).
- According to the Italian authorities the project funded under Act 808/85 ended with the development of a military demonstrator.
- According to the information provided and the evidence produced by Italy, this demonstrator would be used to develop the AW149 helicopter, whose final development has taken much longer than initially planned.
- In particular, in the case of the A139, the project under assessment concerned only the development of a demonstrator, which is one of the very first phases of the development of a helicopter.
- A Ground Test Vehicle was developed in 2000 and a demonstrator/prototype capable of flying was assembled in 2001. In 2000 and 2001 the first prototypes were made, and development and certification was started.