- develop or evolve from a latent or potential state
- We can derive much pleasure from reading.
- These technical terms derive from Greek.
- We can derive pleasure from books.
- Some English words derive from Japanese.
- You will derive much pleasure from reading.
- Many English words derive from Latin.
- We derive further pleasure from our study.
- We can derive great pleasure from books.
- You will derive great pleasure from this book.
- We derive a lot of pleasure from books.
- A wise man can derive gold even from pus.
- She began to derive further pleasure from listening to music.
- You will derive great benefits from learning English.
- Some people derive pleasure from watching horror movies.
- The numerical values shown above derive from Hobson's simulation.