- de volgende generaties die van iemand afstammen
all of the offspring of a given progenitor
- We want to leave our descendants a clean and green earth.
- Many Australians are descendants of criminals sent there. Meanwhile, the crime rate in Australia is very low. Food for thought.
- The natives of the North-West Pacific Coast of America were probably descendants of tribes from Asia..
- LABOUR MARKET SITUATION OF MIGRANTS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE DESCENDANTS
- The descendants shown in box 15.1 are in one of the following situations:
- where there are no persons of the category above, to the another descendants in accordance with the law of succession governing the member of temporary staff's estate;
- The question of welfare states as a development resource, and the employment and housing of migrants and their descendants, will also be addressed.
- the direct descendants who are under the age of 21 or are dependants and those of the spouse or partner as defined in point (b);
- Processing takes place in local rice-mills, the direct descendants of the numerous ‘rice huskers’ in the region during the 16th century, some of which have survived and are still operating.
- The minimum term of protection laid down by the Berne Convention, namely the life of the author and 50 years after his death, was intended to provide protection for the author and the first two generations of his descendants.
- Pursuant to Article 180b of the Ordonnance on epizootic diseases, Switzerland slaughters animals infected with scrapie, their dams and the direct descendants of contaminated dams, as well as all the other sheep and goats in the herd, with the exception of:
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 102/2007 of 2 February 2007 adopting the specifications of the 2008 ad hoc module on the labour market situation of migrants and their immediate descendants, as provided for by Council Regulation (EC) No 577/98 and amending Regulation (EC) No 430/2005 (OJ L 28, 3.2.2007, p. 3).’;
- the 2008 LFS ad-hoc module on the labour market situation of migrants and their descendants, the 2009 LFS ad-hoc module on transitions from school to work and the LFS programme of ad hoc modules 2010 to 2012 will be defined and implemented,
- In the case envisaged in the second paragraph of this Article, ascendants who are recognised as being dependants as provided for in Article 2 of Annex V shall be treated in the same way as dependent children and, for the purpose of calculating the apportionment, included in the category of descendants.
- By way of derogation from paragraph 1(a), pure-bred animals or descendants from pure-bred animals of different breeds may be entered directly into the main section of a new herd-book during the period of establishment of a herd-book for a new breed.