forsaken by owner or inhabitants
- It's deserted.
- The mall is deserted.
- The town was deserted.
- That house appears deserted.
- The station was deserted.
- He heartlessly deserted his wife.
- The place was totally deserted.
- Tom deserted his wife and family.
- His presence of mind deserted him.
- They were stranded on a deserted island.
- The city was deserted by its inhabitants.
- He deserted his family and went abroad.
- The street was deserted after ten.
- He was deserted by his friends.
- The town was deserted by its inhabitants.