- in overeenstemming met de betekenis of rang
- worthy of being treated in a particular way
"the deserving poor"
- This hotel is far from deserving the four stars the guidebook gives it.
- They call Paris the City of Lights, but Las Vegas may be more deserving of that title.
- The ECF model proposed by the United Kingdom is a model deserving consideration for application in Hungary as well.
- Within the framework of S & T Agreements, in accordance with the defined priorities, the identification of new, emerging elements deserving actions and endorsement at political level to be implemented by the themes will be given priority.