attractiveness to the opposite sex
the quality of being worthy of desiring
- Scads of online daters constantly check their desirability.
- Brand desirability among girls age 7-13 increased fivefold after the marketing department changed the company mascot to a talking pony.
- the desirability of the programme;
- the desirability of co-locating sampling points for different pollutants
- the desirability of co-locating sampling points for different pollutants,
- the desirability of maintaining, as far as possible, traditional trade flows;
- the desirability of providing information on the Community PDO, PDI, TSG and organic production schemes;
- The Commission shall assess the desirability and duration of the derogation, taking account of both:
- before 1 August 2011, a mid-term evaluation report, and a communication on the desirability of continuing the Programme;
- In this report, the Commission shall assess, inter alia, the desirability of revising or extending the scope of this Directive.
- These requirements will analyse desirability conditions for either clearing the risk where it is encountered or after moving it to a secure area;
- the desirability of providing information on the Community system covering quality wines psr, wines with geographical indication and spirit drinks with geographical indication or reserved traditional indication.
- When carrying out this review, the Joint Committee shall consider the desirability of preserving the effects of the limits concerned in real terms.
- When carrying out this review, the Association Committee shall consider the desirability of preserving the effects of the limits concerned in real terms.
- the desirability of not disposing of waste batteries and accumulators as unsorted municipal waste and of participating in their separate collection so as to facilitate treatment and recycling;