- Man is destined to suffer.
- He wasn't destined to see her again.
- They were destined never to meet.
- He was destined never to see his wife again.
- He was destined never to meet her again.
- He was destined to become a great musician.
- He was destined to become a simultaneous interpreter.
- Herod's house is again headed for destruction, destined for the fire.
- Woe to those who presume that they are destined to ‘enlighten’ others, not themselves!
- We were destined to get married from the time we were born - Not!
- Men of genius are meteors destined to burn in order to illuminate their century.
- It is strictly prohibited for Negroes to visit those hospitals, libraries, theatres, cinemas, hotels, and restaurants, which are destined for the Whites.
- if destined for disposal operations:
- if destined for recovery operations:
- When destined for further handling: