- kuur t.b.v. het afkicken v.e. verslaafde
- treatment for poisoning by neutralizing the toxic properties (normally a function of the liver)
- a treatment for addiction to drugs or alcohol intended to remove the physiological effects of the addictive substances
- Placing in a detoxification institution
- Prohibitions on use, mixing and detoxification
- may define acceptability criteria for detoxification processes as a complement to the criteria provided for products intended for animal feed which have undergone such processes.
- For inactivated or detoxified vaccines, inactivation or detoxification shall be tested during each production run as soon as possible after the end of the inactivation or detoxification process and after neutralisation if this occurs, but before the next step of production.
- Contaminated materials shall be labelled as ‘feed with excessive level(s) of … (designation of the undesirable substance(s) in accordance with Annex I to Directive 2002/32/EC), only to be used as feed after detoxification in authorised establishments’.
- As regards Directive 2002/32/EC, the Commission should be empowered to amend Annexes I and II and adapt them in the light of developments in scientific and technical knowledge, and to lay down additional criteria for detoxification processes.
- shall periodically adopt consolidated versions of Annexes I and II incorporating any adaptations made pursuant to paragraph 1, in accordance with the regulatory procedure referred to in Article 11(2), may define acceptability criteria for detoxification processes as a complement to the criteria provided for products intended for animal feed which have undergone such processes.
- Provisions should therefore be laid down in order to ensure adequate labelling and proper implementation of the dilution ban provided for in Article 5 of that Directive, until such contaminated materials have been detoxified by a detoxification establishment, approved in accordance with Article 10(2) or (3) of Regulation (EC) No 183/2005, or until they have been cleaned.