a conversation between two persons
the lines spoken by characters in drama or fiction
a literary composition in the form of a conversation between two people
- Can't you work things out through dialog?
- I did not participate in the dialog.
- It's the first time I memorize a dialog.
- The writer is very good at a dialog.
- This dialog has quite simple words and the speakers talk very clearly.
- Nothing holds more interest than the dialog between two silent lovers.
- To dismiss the dialog box you need to click the X at the top right of the window.
- This dialog is between a seller and a customer and it shows these two character arguing on the quality and the price of the exposed goods.
- Path request dialog for short notice
- In both scenarios the booking procedure of a path on short notice follows the dialog between RU and IM involved as described below:
- The dealer’s acceptance was signified by the action of entering the car’s order details in the database by which the manufacturer managed relations with its network (DIALOG).
- When the group identifies a particular concern, the chairman of the group shall enter into a dialog with EFRAG with a view to resolve the matter, before the group issues its final advice.
- What is more, PNE made it less easy for dealers to get round the scheme by checking the car order data input by the dealer in the database by which the manufacturer managed its relations with its network (DIALOG) against the data obtained from the national registration authority.
- It was in the nature of one of the hardcore restrictions mentioned in Regulation (EC) No 1475/95, Article 6(1)(8) which provides that the exemption does not apply where ‘the supplier, without any objective reason, grants dealers remunerations calculated on the basis of the place of destination of the motor vehicles resold or the place of residence of the purchaser’. What is more, PNE made it less easy for dealers to get round the scheme by checking the car order data input by the dealer in the database by which the manufacturer managed its relations with its network (DIALOG) against the data obtained from the national registration authority.